Our client in the Events industry is looking to recruit urgently to manage their growing portfolio of products
- Assist Events Manager with Carrying out research on events/conferences or projects to undertake
- Developing marketing plans and strategies for each brand
- Ensuring event websites are always up and up to date by working closely with I.T persons.
- Preparing marketing campaign materials including mailers, brochures, and other marketing materials
- Drafting, publishing and distributing press releases
- Sourcing relevant media partners for each event and negotiating agreements that gave advertising opportunities like web banners, print adverts, inserts
- Engaging the conference producer in deciding the key themes to be communicated in each event depending on current trends.
- Ensuring the effective promotion of all events
- Managing production of marketing materials, including leaflets, brochures, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters in a timely manner
- Liaising with the designer on ideas for each product’s branding and on the overall artworks for marketing materials
- Negotiating with vendors good prices for the production of marketing
- Maintaining and updating event databases by compiling all attendees after each event.
- Management of all onsite branding
- Assisting Events manager/coordinator with directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors, and managing take-down.
- Managing marketing budgets
- Initiating and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Creation and Preparation of attendee’s questionnaires and feedback procedures.
- Inviting local and international media and journalists to the events, managing onsite media interviews of all conferences.
- Ensuring there are quality Videography and photography at each event
- Preparing post-event reports for each event
- Updating team on competing events
- Internet savvy
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Good research and analytical skills
- An adaptable and versatile individual
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Media connections are an added advantage
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Able to manage People
- Good with a camera to take excellent photos and short videos of all setups
- Creative and Innovative mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build and maintain Client Relationships,
- Excellent Writing skills
- Good at Public Speaking or making presentations
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in public relations, advertising or marketing preferred.
- Experience in a similar role or project management capacity
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends